Last few hours as a family of four :)
Apparently all of my children like to make surprise entrances!! As previously posted, we had a really rough week with everyone being sick and needless to say a drained and exhausted mommy! At this point in the pregnancy (rounding 38 weeks) I am not sleeping AT ALL. Between the VERY frequent trips to the restroom, being totally and completely uncomfortable, and numerous contractions, I was not feeling very well at all. On Thursday February 4 (day 3 of contractions anywhere from 6-15 min apart) I called the doctor and headed in to see how everything was going. I was quite nauseous most of the morning and thankfully my mom was there to help me out. I went in and was definitely having contractions so it was decided that Andrew would be born the next day (he was scheduled for the following friday feb12!). We at least had the night to prepare a little for his birth , versus the 10 minutes we had before we found out that the girls were making their debut. I must say it was a little more nerve racking this time around. The first time we didn't know what to expect or what was really going to happen. Going into it this time, knowing what was going to happen, certainly makes you a little more nervous.

Girls are packed and ready to go to Tita's
Liv and her CARS suitcase
Elizabeth and her PRINCESS suitcase
(if you look in the background it looks like Sadie is ready to meet Andrew too!haha)
Headed to the hospital to welcome Andrew Mickey
No comments:
Post a Comment