As you can see, this boy is no longer allowed in the kitchen when I'm making dinner!
I had my back turned only for a few moments and then find him in the middle of the table. Oh this boy!!
Against my better judgement, I let him stay a few extra moments while I snapped pictures!
AGAIN, neither of his sisters EVER did this! I had to have proof of the "trouble" this little one likes to get into.
Being the third baby in the house, I do tend to be a little more relaxed about his "adventures" but he always seems to remind me that he really can't be left unsupervised, even for a moment
what a rascal!!
*These pictures were actually from a few weeks ago and his climbing skills are even faster and more fearless now!!! I just keep praying that when he tumbles he stays away from landing on his head and/or teeth!! Just last week he flipped off the back side of the couch. And now that the carpet is gone, it wasn't such a soft landing. I sure wish this boy would quit giving me heart attacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment