Monday, April 4, 2011

A budding love



Although it was big sisters' day, we certainly couldn't leave out our "third" set of twins! The big sisters tend to get a lot of attention so these two weren't going to be left out today.  Hannah and Drew were coordinating in their Sesame Street themed outfits! These two are just too cute together!!
The series of photos that follow make me smile EVERY time I look at them!

Andrew:
"Are you ready for the Sea Lion Show? If you need anything at all, I am right here! " 
Hannah: "I think I'm ready?"
Andrew: "Don't be scared, I hear it's cool" 
"We seem kind of high on this bench?" 
"What do you think?" 
Hannah: " I think these fish sure taste yummy, yummy"
Hannah:
"You sure smell good buddy" 
Andrew: "Did somebody say something?" 
Hannah:
"I think I love you" 
Drew:
"Wow, that's the first time you've ever said that to me" 
Hannah:
"When you feel it, you've just got to say it"
Drew:
"She said she loves me!" 

1 comment: