Sunday, December 5, 2010

Drew is 10 months!



I'm how old????

YES, I AM!!

Wow, another month has passed! They are just flying by and these kids are all growing so fast. This little guy is into EVERYTHING STILL! You can be sure that if his sisters are in sight he is right in the middle of what they are doing. New this month is dancing!! When he hears music, doesn't even matter what, he starts to dance (wiggle his body) and clap. I just love it!! He always loved to dance with someone but now he's got his own moves. :)

Baby proofing: Not really something we had to do a ton of with the girls. They really didn't get into too much and rarely put anything in their mouth. Although I am completely stunned that it was possible to have a third child that DOES NOT put anything in his mouth, he does have a very high curiosity for outlets!!! If he happens to find an outlet uncovered he goes straight at it trying to put his fingers in them or anything he has in his hand into them. YIKES!! needless to say I had to go around covering any that I could find. Once the cover is on them, no interest.

He's gaining more confidence while cruising now and starting to balance on two feet. Although there is a small part of me that is excited that he keeps getting closer and closer to walking, there is a much bigger part of me that is terrified for that day!! He is already hard to keep up.  I am afraid this wild little boy is going to skip walking altogether and just start running!

He loves to be upside down! It's hilarious! He honestly can't get enough of it.

At 10 months, Drew also has a definite "pout". When you take a toy (or anything he wants) from him, he throws his arms, chest, and head on the floor between his legs and lets out a very sad cry. Not really in anger but pouts that lip and lays on the floor. It is so pitiful, it makes you want to give him whatever he wants. Ha! But that only worked the first couple of times.

He has always been, from day 1, mommy's boy!! We are pretty much attached at the hip and I really can't complain. I love it!! But now he is starting to really take interest in Daddy. Daddy got his first wave goodbye just the other day when he was leaving for work. So cute!! He loves to wrestle and play chase.

I absolutely love walking into his room when he wakes up!! He is usually standing straight up with the biggest grin and arms outstretched ready to be picked up. Never gets old!!

In general, he is still one happy guy!! We love you bubba!!

No comments:

Post a Comment