Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love these pictures!

We were headed to a twin playgroup this morning and I had the kids all coordinated in their monogrammed tshirts from Carleigh! They were so cute, so of course I HAD to have a picture (I know, I really don't take enough!) Right before we left I had them sit down next to each other. For the first several minutes Andrew would NOT take his eyes off of Elizabeth. I told her to scoot close to him so that he would turn and look at the camera. Didn't exactly work but what GREAT pictures!! I couldn't have posed this better if I tried!



MY FAVORITE!
Liv hanging out thinking "are we ever going to take this picture or are yall just going to laugh and giggle all day?"
The double kiss
Best picture of all three  :)

Andrew: "Hi Livi. I love you too"
Liv: "Mommy, why is he touching me?"
"I'm not sure what this little guy thinks he's doing?"
Liv, you are such a goober

1 comment:

  1. I told your mom last night how much I love these! The adoration in Andrew's face is so precious! I might have to steal these!!!

    ReplyDelete