Monday, November 30, 2009

28 weeks and counting

Not moving very fast these days. Officially 28 weeks and feel like I'm going to fall over. Contractions keep me limited on activity and Andrew's movements are starting to invade lung space (although nothing the way the girls did). So many aches and pains and still two and half months to go. Oh goodness!! I'm still  always thankful  that nothing major is going on and our little andrew seems be growing strong and healthy. So long as I don't over do it, hopefully we can make it to our due date (or close to). I want this little man to be nice and plump!! We Would like to avoid NICU this time around!!
Here are the belly pics thus far:
10wks
18wks22wks28wks

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for the photos. At first I thought the first picture was you at 28 weeks and I was about to pick up the phone and call you at 6:45 AM!!! lol YOU LOOK GREAT, BEAUTIFUL and all BELLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!! Can't wait to meet the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, you look so great!! I can not wait to meet the newest Hartman!

    ReplyDelete